Gritin USB C Cable, [3-Pack/1M+1.5M+2M] USB Type C Charging Cable - Nylon Braided USB C Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy S9/S8+, Note 8, Sony Xperia XZ, HTC 10/U11, OnePlus 5T, Huawei P9
Brand: Gritin | Categories: Computers & Accessories
Let me know when the price goes down!
The current price is higher than the average price (£11,56)
Configure email alert
- Designed for Saving Charging and Sync Time: Lower resistance value pure copper wires inside ensures a maximum charging speed up to 2.4A and transfer data up to 480 Mbits. Which obviously charge and sync faster than normal USB C 2.0 cables, and work better for tablets and quick charge devices.
- Built to Last: Premium nylon braided exterior with pure copper wires inside and laser-welded putted on connectors for maximum reliability and durability. Up to 8,000+ bend and 6,000+ plugging and unplugging lifespan.
- Universal Compatibility: Perfect compatible with all current available USB C Devices - New Macbook, ChromeBook Google Pixel 2xl, Pixel C, Nexus 5X / 6P, OnePlus 2/3T, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8 /A5 2017/A7 2017, Huawei P9/P10, HTC 10/U11, Sony Xperia XZ, Lumia 950 / 950XL, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, Lenovo Zuk Z1, HP Pavilion X2, ASUS ZenPad S 8.0, New Nokia N1 tablet, Nintendo Switch and more.
- PACK of THREE: These flexible 1m/1.5m/2m Durable and Tangle-Free USB C leads are ideal for a variety of everyday connection needs and highly portable.
- Lifetime Warranty: We are so confident with these USB C cables that we provide Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. Ensures the long-time enjoyment of your purchase. Please contact us with any question or concern - We are here to help.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
This item has the advantages of Amazon Prime.
Last 5 price changes:
|Date||Previous price||New price||Difference|
|21/January (10:41)||£10,99||£11,99||£1,00 (+9,1%)|
|19/November (11:38)||£6,99||£10,99||£4,00 (+57,2%)|
|07/October (10:59)||£7,99||£6,99||£1,00 (-12,5%)|
|06/October (16:52)||£13,99||£7,99||£6,00 (-42,9%)|
|01/October (10:36)||£7,99||£13,99||£6,00 (+75,1%)|