No Man's Sky (PS4)
Brand: PlayStation | Categories: PC & Video Games
- Explore a universe of possibilities - With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man's Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before.
- Forge your own path to the centre of the galaxy - Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there's no limit to how you play No Man's Sky.
- Share your discoveries - Everyone starts No Man's Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy.
- Space combat on a grand scale - Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy.
- Trade your way through the galaxy - Violence is not the only route to success.
- Prepare yourself for exploration - By upgrading your engines, you can travel further and faster, pushing at the frontiers of the known galaxy.
- Discover a social galaxy - The galaxy is a living, breathing place, with trade convoys travelling between stars, pirates, police and military ships ever ready for action, and planets teeming with life.
Last 5 price changes:
|Date||Previous price||New price||Difference|
|09/August (03:26)||£28,58||£39,95||£11,37 (+39,8%)|
|08/August (11:45)||£39,95||£28,58||£11,37 (-28,5%)|
|07/August (05:27)||£31,15||£39,95||£8,80 (+28,2%)|
|06/August (15:14)||£39,95||£31,15||£8,80 (-22%)|
|04/August (17:00)||£28,58||£39,95||£11,37 (+39,8%)|