Syncwire Lightning iPhone Charger Cable - [Apple MFi Certified] 3.3ft/1m High Speed Apple Charger Cable Lead USB Fast Charging Cable for iPhone XS Max X XR 8 7 6s 6 Plus SE 5 5s 5c, iPad, iPod - White
Brand: Syncwire | Categories: Computers & Accessories
Let me know when the price goes down!
The current price is higher than the average price (£15,13)
Configure email alert
- CERTIFIED SAFE: Approved for MFi, UL-FCC-CE certification and strict quality control ensure that your Apple devices are loaded and charge safely at maximum speed. No warning message pops up.
- FAST CHARGING AND SYNCING: Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end. Enjoy lightning-fast data transfer, syncing, and charging. It supports ultra-fast charging (2.4A current), which can be 20% faster than cables without the original Apple chip.
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY: Using Apple's original C48 terminal and smart chip, this MFi-certified cable is fully compatible with apple devices with a 8-pin lightning port such as iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus /6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad, iPad Pro, iPod nano, iPod touch etc.
- STRENGTHENED CONSTRUCTION: Designed and built with only premium materials, it has been tested to withstand at least 12000 cycles of 95 degree bend and 10000 plugging and unplugging lifespan which is 12 times stronger than original device cables. Seamless laser-welded connector can even withstand 15kg exterior force without breaking off.
- WHAT YOU GET: Syncwire 1M Lightning Cable, Cable Organizer, Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service and 24/7 email support for your peace of mind.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
This item has the advantages of Amazon Prime.
Last 5 price changes:
|Date||Previous price||New price||Difference|
|27/March (12:17)||£6,99||£16,99||£10,00 (+143,1%)|
|07/March (22:28)||£19,99||£6,99||£13,00 (-65%)|
|13/February (15:14)||£16,99||£19,99||£3,00 (+17,7%)|
|11/February (13:54)||£19,99||£16,99||£3,00 (-15%)|
|10/February (23:00)||£16,99||£19,99||£3,00 (+17,7%)|